Well, a very very early start - 5:00 a.m. to go out to the harbour to pick up the whale watching boat
Everyone's looking.........
Dolphins and pilot whales appear - these pesky creatures are a nightmare to try and photograph. It's a bit of a lottery. I managed to get a few pictures but they're not going to win any awards.
And a dip off the back of the boat to cool off
Not a huge amount of whale action for 5 hours out in the Indian Ocean, but it was a really pleasant relaxing trip.
Dinner at Diana's on the beach ⛱️ seared tuna for me.
I was going to put a picture of the lovely fish dinner but unfortunately it didn't turn up as the waiter forgot to order it. It then turned up an hour later and it was cold. They heated it up and then it was overdone so it was a bit of a non-event tonight.... Ho Hum....





Whales in the Indian Ocean, sounds amazing what an experience!! I would just love that. Thanks so much for keeping in touch, & so glad you are having a brilliant time. I’m really look forward to seeing you back and hearing all the little details of the holiday 🤗. One for the memory bank I think. Masses of love from a dreary Harp. but I’m cosy! xx
ReplyDelete